Recently, I added some signs in my bedroom to improve my self-management skills.
I have a good self-management skill but sometimes I am mismanaged.
As I am a Chinese grade 9 student, I am very busy with my studying tasks, and I need to manage myself and study in unison.
What are the benefits of the cards?
The cards can let me manage myself better by showing the reminders and warnings in case I forgot.
I usually see the cards so I can remember them, then I can stop my bad habits.
I am very like English, and the cards are bilingual between English and Chinese.
You just need to made the signs like that and stick around your bedroom.
What my bad habits are?
- Sleep later than 11:00 PM if there are too many tasks.
- Brush my teeth for less than 3 minutes.
- Use my computer without finishing my homework.
- Seldom fold my quilt.
Stopped Bad Habits
- Charge my phone beside my bed.
- Leave my bedroom without turning off the lights.
- Use my computer without resting.
- Prepare things rapidly before leaving my home, so I usually forget things at home.
- Don't use Quizlet to remember English words every day.
The List Signs in My Bedroom
The Reminder Signs in My Bedroom
This is how I improve my self-management skills. I hope this tip can help you manage your self better.
If you like this post, please click the thumb up button below, or subscribe to my blog if you want. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can write down your comment below.
Thanks so much for reading!